SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

Nice

Very original, but ya need to step those sound effects up lol

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

Nice

That was pretty awsome, wasn't expecting that.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

I wish I could rate this a ten, if you don't have shit to do, keep it to yourself. Now I'm getting off so I can base jump off mount everist after I kill a 3headed jade monkey, cya.

Lemon and Karl 1 Lemon and Karl 1

Good Job

"You sucker punched me with a 12 gauge" -Awsome This will make a great series.

Alien Surprise Alien Surprise

:) I gave it a 5

I liked it, but I would of liked a little better sound. (The sound in it seemed like it may of been a little to fast.) At one point you used the same sound for the ship flying down about to crash, and then again for the alien flying out of the ship. The sound doesn't have to be different, but the ship is obiously bigger than the alien so the sound should of been softer for the alien.

I'm not saying you did a bad job, because I loved the cartoon. I'm just giving you some advice for next time. -Good job keep it up

Meter Dash Meter Dash

Not bad but not Great

The idea was pretty cool, but you should of taken more time drawing the guy out. It looks like you were in a rush. GJ anyways I still liked it.

Drawing w/ Bill Hundle 2 Drawing w/ Bill Hundle 2

Funny and short

Their are not many animations that manage to be funny and short, most short animations just suck but this one was good. Keep up the good work.

Bill-Hundle responds:

Thanks so much!!!

Non-Sense! (ep. 1) Non-Sense! (ep. 1)

No es Bueno

it's not good, don't worry about remakeing it just start something new cuz that sucked

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Cool cool

Halarious, sick, good animation, twisted, I don't know what to say. I really hope that wasn't a true story. Nice animation, keep up the good work.

Fun With Fire Fun With Fire

Nice

Nice.. I got about 50 stories about fire and mishaps and stuff blowing up, well you know. It's nice to see someone animate something like this. gj